1 Headoffice vacancy
Reporting to: Online Manager
A professional with a proven sales record. Must have a true understanding of Luxury, with extensive watch knowledge, garnered through years in the industry or through being recently trained by Haute Horology brands and Watch Curator Workshops. Should have previous clientele expertise, preferably with an existing client base and be an identifier of opportunities to build relationships in order to expand their client network.
Excellent Communication Skills; Transfers information effectively both verbally and in writing through emails and Live Chat. Knows how to listen and question appropriately in order to confirm understanding. Chooses and adapts the form of communication to best suit the needs of the recipient/s.
Target Driven and Demonstrates Passion, Motivation, Commitment and Engagement:
Strives for, meets and exceeds targets. Personal success is measured both in turnover of the department and customer feedback.
Development of leads and client base; To maintain and develop a flourishing client base of watch collectors, identify their needs and fulfil them, either through accurate feedback to buying department or brands. To work closely with Marketing and Events teams to identify and match clients to suitable exclusive Brand Experiences and Bucherer events, and to keep a constant running calendar of clients interests and availability.
Excellent Industry Knowledge; Must keep abreast of all developments and new launches in the watch industry, in both the brands represented in our stores and not, so as to develop sales arguments and inspire confidence in their clients with regard to their level of expertise. To successfully develop ‘pipeline’ business through pre-selling new launches, and identifying the best use of limited or rare pieces in generating loyalty and sales through existing clients.
To have both the intuition and information to tailor selection and presentations of pieces to all clients based on their preferences, culture, reason for purchase or budget and the ability to do so unobtrusively.
Excellent knowledge of Office tools and systems; Google Docs and Excel would be useful. Previous experience with Live Chat systems useful but not essential, however the ability to type quickly and accurately would be preferred.
‘End to End’ attention to detail essential; From initial customer contact to follow-up communications, customer satisfaction is key.
Compliance; Works in a way that is in accordance with Bucherer UK compliance requirements and strives for the highest quality standards.
Excellent Planning and Organisational Skills.
- Handling customer queries via telephone, email and live chat quickly, with a professional, knowledgeable and sensitive manner in order to convert into sales.
- Establish a rapport with the client, servicing their requirements and go ‘above and beyond’ to deliver outstanding customer service and establish repeat business.
- To build and foster a client database, identifying your clients’ needs and keeping appropriate contact with them. You must establish yourself as the ‘go-to’ person in your area of expertise.
- To build a respectful rapport and relationship with our stores in order to communicate client appointments and pursue conversion feedback.
- Be driven to exceed targets, both in sales figures and personal service levels through telephones and live chat.
- Be aware of, and knowledgeable about, new brands, products and launches and to update clients where appropriate.
- Exhibit a high degree of passion and enthusiasm for the role, following The Bucherer Way in your day-to-day tasks and communication with team members and clients alike. You must be a motivated team member, communicating with, and supporting, your colleagues and striving to give exemplary customer service.
- Be aware of, and exhibit knowledge of procedure and security compliance. To take responsibility for your work, behavior and performance at all times. To adhere to company policy for security and to conduct yourself in a way that is aligned with company policy at all times.
Please send your CV to;
Keira Kyriacou firstname.lastname@example.org