2 Headoffice vacancies
Ecommerce Content Executive
Reporting to: Ecommerce Executive
Bucherer 1888 are a luxury watch and jewellery retailer of high-end brands such as Rolex, TAG Heuer and Cartier. We are recruiting for an Ecommerce Content Executive who is passionate and creative with experience in Production & Content. As part of the Ecommerce team your main daily responsibilities will include, but not limited to; product setup, image editing and liaising with high-end brands to update the Bucherer UK website. Excellent communication is optimal as you’ll be working closely with multi-disciplined teams within head office making you an integral part of the company.
- Working with Buying & Merchandising team to ensure product data is correct and in line with Bucherer tone of voice.
- Co-ordinating and managing product production process.
- Liaising with key stakeholders within brands to receive high end product imagery and uploading via our CMS (Magento).
- Product and lifestyle imagery resizing and scaling.
- Creating luxury style banners for use on our homepage and brand landing pages using Adobe Photoshop.
- Ensuring all content across site adheres to the Bucherer brand look and feel.
- Coordinating with photography studio on what products should be prioritised to be shot in-house.
- Proposing site amends based on Ecommerce best practice.
- Update content onsite in line with marketing campaigns, to optimise sales of products on online.
- Co-ordinating with external image retouchers if necessary
- Ongoing site maintenance which includes ensuring images uploaded and copy is correct.
- Other E-commerce ad hoc duties.
Skills & Requirements
- Creative individual
- Content driven
- Passionate, patient & enthusiastic
- Basic proficiency in Adobe Photoshop CS6 (training will be given)
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- Demonstrable excel skills are preferable
- Interest and experience working with luxury brands is preferable
- Proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong time keeping and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent organisational skills
If this sounds like you please don’t hesitate and send your CV to
Miriam Anson Miriam.email@example.com
Reporting to: Online Manager
A professional with a proven sales record. Must have a true understanding of Luxury, with extensive watch knowledge, garnered through years in the industry or through being recently trained by Haute Horology brands and Watch Curator Workshops. Should have previous clientele expertise, preferably with an existing client base and be an identifier of opportunities to build relationships in order to expand their client network.
Excellent Communication Skills; Transfers information effectively both verbally and in writing through emails and Live Chat. Knows how to listen and question appropriately in order to confirm understanding. Chooses and adapts the form of communication to best suit the needs of the recipient/s.
Target Driven and Demonstrates Passion, Motivation, Commitment and Engagement:
Strives for, meets and exceeds targets. Personal success is measured both in turnover of the department and customer feedback.
Development of leads and client base; To maintain and develop a flourishing client base of watch collectors, identify their needs and fulfil them, either through accurate feedback to buying department or brands. To work closely with Marketing and Events teams to identify and match clients to suitable exclusive Brand Experiences and Bucherer events, and to keep a constant running calendar of clients interests and availability.
Excellent Industry Knowledge; Must keep abreast of all developments and new launches in the watch industry, in both the brands represented in our stores and not, so as to develop sales arguments and inspire confidence in their clients with regard to their level of expertise. To successfully develop ‘pipeline’ business through pre-selling new launches, and identifying the best use of limited or rare pieces in generating loyalty and sales through existing clients.
To have both the intuition and information to tailor selection and presentations of pieces to all clients based on their preferences, culture, reason for purchase or budget and the ability to do so unobtrusively.
Excellent knowledge of Office tools and systems; Google Docs and Excel would be useful. Previous experience with Live Chat systems useful but not essential, however the ability to type quickly and accurately would be preferred.
‘End to End’ attention to detail essential; From initial customer contact to follow-up communications, customer satisfaction is key.
Compliance; Works in a way that is in accordance with Bucherer UK compliance requirements and strives for the highest quality standards.
Excellent Planning and Organisational Skills.
- Handling customer queries via telephone, email and live chat quickly, with a professional, knowledgeable and sensitive manner in order to convert into sales.
- Establish a rapport with the client, servicing their requirements and go ‘above and beyond’ to deliver outstanding customer service and establish repeat business.
- To build and foster a client database, identifying your clients’ needs and keeping appropriate contact with them. You must establish yourself as the ‘go-to’ person in your area of expertise.
- To build a respectful rapport and relationship with our stores in order to communicate client appointments and pursue conversion feedback.
- Be driven to exceed targets, both in sales figures and personal service levels through telephones and live chat.
- Be aware of, and knowledgeable about, new brands, products and launches and to update clients where appropriate.
- Exhibit a high degree of passion and enthusiasm for the role, following The Bucherer Way in your day-to-day tasks and communication with team members and clients alike. You must be a motivated team member, communicating with, and supporting, your colleagues and striving to give exemplary customer service.
- Be aware of, and exhibit knowledge of procedure and security compliance. To take responsibility for your work, behavior and performance at all times. To adhere to company policy for security and to conduct yourself in a way that is aligned with company policy at all times.
Please send your CV to;
Keira Kyriacou firstname.lastname@example.org